Midsize business jets are ideal aircraft for chartered corporate trips, offering the next level of comfort and luxury with improved headroom and an enclosed lavatory. Some operators offer a flight attendant and larger luggage space. Offering extended range and greater performance than the light jets or turboprops, these larger executive jets are the ideal choice for longer trips where comfort is a prime concern. Air Charter Team can provide a chartered midsize business jet for your corporate team anywhere in the world at any time, giving you flexibility you simply won't find with commercial airlines.
- Carry up to eight passengers.
- Aircraft range is generally between 3 hours, 30 minutes and 5 hours (1700 - 2500 miles).
- Crew of two pilots (required).
- Typical speeds range from 460 mph to 580 mph.
- Snacks, hot and cold catering, and assorted beverages usually can be provided. Some aircraft have hot food ovens or microwave ovens, and most have mini bars with a variety of alcoholic beverages..
- Most have such passenger comforts such as air conditioning, stereo, in-flight telephone, individual reading lights, reclining seats, tray tables. Some have VCRs.
- Standup headroom (in aisle).
- Most have fully enclosed lavatory facilities.
- Pressurized cabin.
Call 800-205-6610 (in the US) or Request a Charter Quote for you and your team's chartered flight aboard an executive turboprop aircraft from Air Charter Team today!