The large business jet lifts the private jet experience to the highest level, with comfort, features, and performance you won't find on the smaller aircraft. Typically seating 8 to 16 passengers in great comfort and style with stand-up cabins, large business jets are an excellent choice for long distance chartered flights. Standard services include a galley and in-flight services. These aircraft offer an extended range of 6 to 9 hours allowing transcontinental and trans-oceanic flights under the right conditions.
Air Charter Team can provide you and your clients with a large business jet just about anywhere in the world, at any time its required, with superior service. Why bother with the hassles and inflexibility inherent with commercial airlines when you and your team can travel in comfort on your own chartered business jet?
- Large business jets carry between nine and eighteen passengers.
- Aircraft range is generally between 5 hours and 8 hours, 30 minutes (2500 - 4000 miles) with a few notable exceptions of the Gulfstream V and Global Express that allow for ranges upwards of 15 hours (8000 miles).
- Crew of two pilots (required) and usually has one cabin attendant to provide passenger comfort, serve food, etc.
- Aircraft amenities often include stereo, in-flight telephone, individual reading lights, reclining seats, tray tables or dining tables. Most have VCRs or DVD players, Airshow, and fax machines.
- Typical speeds range from 460 mph to 530 mph.
- Almost all large jets have galleys and mini bars.
- Lavatory facilities are fully enclosed.
- Operate in most weather conditions. Due to the altitudes at which these jets typically fly, they are usually able to avoid weather and turbulence found at the lower altitudes.
- Pressurized cabin.
Call 800-205-6610 (in the US) or Request a Charter Quote for you and your team's chartered flight aboard an executive turboprop aircraft from Air Charter Team today!